Beta Suspension Services
Beta's enduro motorcycles have gained a strong following in recent years. After all, there's a lot to like. They have excellent motors, handle great in twisty terrain, and offer a worthy alternative to the sea of KTMs at off-road races.
Beta has one critical flaw: they arrive from Italy with awful suspension settings. An otherwise excellent motorcycle is crippled by poor suspension setup. The suspension feels simultaneously squishy and harsh - the opposite of what we generally try to achieve with performance suspension.
The good news is that the Sachs suspension components are tunable, and our revalve service provides a major improvement in performance.
A Kreft Moto revalve lifts the Beta from distant second to legitimate parity with KTM in the heirarchy of european enduro bikes.
Fork & Shock Revalve
$275 fork / $275 shock + Parts and Fluid
- A revalve is our basic suspension performance upgrade service
- We create and install a custom valving setting optimized for your terrain, speed, riding style, height, and weight
- Revalve includes all services provided in a rebuild
Fork & Shock Rebuild
$150 fork / $150 shock + Parts and Fluid
- Your fork is completely disassembled, cleaned, and restored to like-new condition
- Internal components are inspected for wear or damage
- Wear parts, like bushings and seals, are replaced with top-quality parts
- Refill with KYB 01M fork fluid and bleed