When you become a Kreft Moto customer, we want you to remain a customer for life. We do our best to provide timely, meaningful support for any ongoing chassis and suspension setup challenges you may encounter. Your questions are fielded by a genuine suspension expert, not a customer service representative. For the fastest service, we recommend you email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a three-stage program to ensure you are satisfied with your Kreft tuned suspension.
- Valving updates are free with a standard service. Kreft Moto continuously tests and re-tests our best settings. If we find an improvement, we will install our latest/best settings for past customers at no additional charge when you pay for a standard service. Additional parts charges may apply in some situations.
- Valving revisions are free within 90 days. It doesn't happen often, but we don't always get it right on the first try. If we miss the mark on your setting, we will revise the valving according to your feedback at no charge. We'll even pay shipping on the way back to you.
- If all else fails, we will reset your suspension to OEM specifications and refund your money. We do not refund the cost of wear items (like fork seals).
- The customer assumes all responsibility for the safe operation of his or her motorcycle.
- Modifications to the suspension can alter the motorcycle’s ride behavior.
- Ride slowly at first to get the feel of your motorcycle’s new ride behavior.
- Make suspension adjustments gradually and within the recommended range specified by Kreft Moto.
- After making adjustments, ride slowly at first to get the feel of your motorcycle’s new ride behavior.
- Above all, use common sense – do not ride a motorcycle that feels unsafe or unpredictable.
- Kreft LLC is not liable for any injuries or property damage that occur while riding.