Our shipping address:
63003 Plateau Drive, Suite 1
Bend, OR 97701
Tips for packing your suspension components:
- Remove fork air bleeders. Remove push-button air bleed devices and install the stock screws in fork caps (bleed buttons leak oil during transport!).
- Kreft Moto Suspension Box - We can ship you one of our boxes designed to ship a set of forks and a shock. They're only $10 + shipping.
- Suspension Cases - They're are several companies that make suspension specific cases. For example, Moto-Cases.com sells a case for around $300. A worthy investment considering your suspension is worth ~$4500.
- Gun cases. Work good. Separate the components with foam or other packing material to prevent the pieces from contacting each other. Cover the case latches with tape to prevent them from opening accidentally. Note UPS charges ~ $11 surcharge for gun cases not in cardboard boxes.
- Cardboard boxes. A large cardboard box, roughly 48 x 10 x 10, is also a good shipping container, but some additional packing is required. Wrap each component individually in 5/16″ bubble wrap or foam, and fill the void space in the box with packing peanuts or similar.
- Bubble wrap. Use 5/16″ bubble wrap. Large 1/2″ bubbles pop easily and will not protect your suspension.
- Foam wrap. Foam sheeting is a good packing material. If necessary, layer it to achieve at least 1/4″ thickness.
- Packing Peanuts - Please AVOID using packing peanuts. They create a mess and are annoying to deal with when unpacking your suspension.
- Shipping insurance. Insure your shipment for at least $2,500. We suggest $4,500 for new bikes.
- Shipping carriers. UPS and FedEx are both reliable. The UPS Store retail locations charge a premium. Use a business account if you have access to one at work.